NOTICATION FOR ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE : IN PROGRESS
Instructions for Oral Presentation
The followings are the guidelines to assist you in preparing your oral presentation.
PRESENTATION FILE FORMAT
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (PPT) 2010 or PDF under 35 MB size (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman
- Images should be in JPG, GIF or BMP format
- Video files should be in WMW, MPEG or AVI format
- Session rooms will be equipped with a computer running Windows (not Mac) and a projector and microphone.
- Podium will be equipped with a monitor, microphone and mouse (no keyboard) and a smart pointer.
We DO NOT recommend using your own laptop computer for your presentation to avoid problems with computer-projector compatibility.
**Apple Macintosh / Apple Keynote / Personal Laptop Users: Please notify the Secretariat via e-mail by August 15 and bring your Mini Display Port-VGA Adapter.
Please bring your presentation files on a USB memory stick to your session room at least 30 minutes before your scheduled presentation.
Instructions for Poster Presentation
POSTER SESSION SCHEDULE
- The poster sessions will be held at the Exhibition Hall 2A.
- Presenting authors should be present by the poster during the assigned sessions.
||August 23 (Tue)
||August 24 (Wed)
||August 25 (Thu)
- Poster size should be A0 (1189mm x 841mm)
- Poster panels are 2,500mm in height by 950mm in width
- Poster panel and presentation number (Code No.) will be provided for each poster.
- Poster should be mounted during the designated time and date.
- Poster should be removed during the designated time and date.
If not, it will be removed by staffs without notice and the organizing committee will not take responsibilities for any damages or losses.
- Only adhesive tape will be available to attach your poster to the panel. (The tapes will be provided in the poster session room)
- Posters should be legible by viewers one meter away.
- The poster title, author(s)'s name(s) and institution(s) should appear at the top.