DEADLINE FOR LATE-BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: JUNE 30, 2016 (CLOSED)
The Organizing Committee of IVC-20 and partner conferences, would like to extend our gratitude and welcome you to submit your late-breaking abstract by the end of June. The late-breaking abstract deadline is not intended to be merely an extension of the general submission deadline. It will focus on capturing abstracts with ground-breaking research and unique data that would not otherwise have been presented at the congress.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and assigned to the appropriate session based on the author’s application and program requirements. All abstracts will be submitted to the 9 IUVSTA division topics and, depending on the topic you select, your abstract will be submitted to related divisions and/or parallel conferences. In addition, abstracts from VASSCCA member societies will be submitted to VASSCAA-8 as well.
Abstract Submission (Overseas)
초록 제출 (국내)
How to submit?
※ Abstract should be submitted online and email submissions will not be considered.
Sign up or log into the online system
Select a topic to present your abstract
Fill out abstract contents in the system and click the save button
Fill out author information and click the save button
Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail.
- The congress will be based on a one-presentation rule (i.e. one contribution per one presenting author). Each abstract must be submitted by the presenting author (submitter).
- Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official congress abstract book.
- Authors are required to indicate their presentation preference of among oral, poster, or either by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Program Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the mode of presentation.
- The presenting author agrees to register, attend the congress and present the abstracts as scheduled. The presenting author must register at the time of acceptance of his or her abstract. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by June 30, 2016 will not be published.
- The Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
Format & Content
- All abstracts must be submitted online, using the template at the end of the guidelines.
- Title: Use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The complete title should be capitalized and should not exceed 30 words. Refrain from using abbreviations in the title.
- Authors: Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. Presenting author’s name will be underlined. Corresponding author’s name will be marked by asterisk (*) following the name.
- Affiliations: Each author should be listed by department, institution and country.
- Contents: Abstracts should not exceed 500 words. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- Images: If an abstract includes the maximum of 2 images, they will be placed at the end of the abstract. Total content is limited to one page.
- References: Please limit references to a maximum of 5. They must be included in the 500-word limit.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance for the late-breaking abstracts will be sent by e-mail to corresponding and presenting (submitting) authors by mid-July, 2016.
For those of whom have submitted their abstracts by May 30, 2016, the notifications of abstract acceptance have been sent individually to the presenting & corresponding author's email. If you have not received the notification, please send the email to the secretariat with your abstract information. (email@example.com). If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to register no later than June 30, 2016. If you register late, your abstract may not be included in the Congress Abstract Book.